Wyddnesspumve Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Turks In Space Full Movie In Hindi 1080p Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A family of Turks try to adapt to life in a new solar system.
I am really proud of the scenarist who wrote this movie. It requires an educational background and maturity with good knowledge of our culture to understand it. I read the other commentswell. The only thing I can say is that the movie is a really perfect summary of the characteristic behavior and thinking of our people. It is well done with all kinds of details with really nice criticisms of our culture. Besides, it balances the negative and positive sides of our people and culture objectively. Therefore, I recommend all foreigners to watch it if they wanna know Turkish people more. The film is a really really good reflection of Turkey. I would like to thank to all people who worked for and in the film.<br/><br/>Yours sincerely
One of the worst movies ever seen. This one doesn't even deserve to be a B Side movie. A 110 minutes of torture. It supposed to be a comedy movie but you should have the weirdest kind of sense of humor to find this movie funny. It supposed to be a sequel to the original "Dunyayi Kurtaran Adam" but the only thing that reminds you the original one is that the characters keep honoring "Dunyayi Kurtaran Adam (The man who saved the world)" As a sense of irony the first one was way much funnier even it was not cuta comedy movie. It was a hopeless effort to be a science fiction because of lack of finance, a very bad script, etc. But this guys have no excuse. They have their money to waste. The characters have no ability to act including Mehmet Ali Erbil (who has made movies for twenty years!). The script is simply aaaawful. My comment = Rubbish.

Today is a Good Day telugu full movie downloadAirwolf II full movie hd 720p free downloadDownload Burnt Face Man full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Berserker: Hell's Warrior movie in hindi dubbed downloadCumulus 9 song free downloadThe Fifth Commandment full movie kickass torrentIn the Dark 720p moviesEpisode 1.16 full movie download in hindiDefenders of Riga movie in hindi dubbed downloadEpisode 10.39 movie download in mp4

last edited 215 weeks ago by Wyddnesspumve

leonamargret replied

199 weeks ago

Turks in space is a very fabulous movie with a very good theme and content. I already watched this movie many times before. I must say that this is a movie that everyone will like and will take it close to your heart http://typesofautoracing.com/
Please log in to post a reply.