Wyddnesspumve Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Download The 24 Hours To Live Full Movie Tamil Dubbed In Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b An assassin seeks redemption after being given a second chance at life.
Making a rare foray into rock 'em, sock 'em action territory, Hawke plays a CIA agent who sacrifices everything for his employers, including his family and, ultimately, his own life. No sooner has he shuffled off this mortal coil, though, than he finds himself mysteriously resurrected for one last mission that's timed to last exactly 24 hours. Once the countdown clock embedded in his arm reaches zero, he'll once again nod off into an eternal slumber if he hasn't completed his task. Before that happens, expect him to wreak bloody havoc on both his targets and his former CIA minders.
24 Hours to Live is a semi decent action thriller film. A little better than I expected for a straight to dvd type of movie. A plot that could have been better. Involving a hitman trying to save the victim's life. And going after the bad guys in a shoot em up type of movie.<br/><br/>What I like about the film is the action sequences were better than I expected. I wont be comparing this to John Wick movies, which are still by far superior. But since the film was done by the same production studio. The action gun shoot out scenes are entertaining. There is a couple of car chases and shoot out scenes that makes this film worth watching. <br/><br/>What did not work with the film is almost about everything else from a terrible script, dull characters, and a boring plot. <br/><br/>The script is terrible with bad dialogue. The script also fails on giving interesting character depths. Especially, Travis (Ethan Hawke) who is an assassin for hire on a company that is being testified against. They hire him to go eliminate the witness. When his attempt fails, and they were able to save him. Only giving him 24 hours to live and to do his job. He attempts to go after the bad guys that betrayed him. The script does give his character some background. A history of a tragic past about his family. Making him a man with nothing to lose. His character is tedious. Same with Xu Qing, a bodyguard that is assigned in protecting the witness. <br/><br/>Also, the plot is boring. There have been several films involving a hitman turning things around to protect the witness against a company that hired him. Plus Travis partner within the company Morrow (Paul Anderson) who hired him to do the job. They both served for the same company and had history. But his character was also lacking in depth. <br/><br/>Overall, 24 Hours to Live is a bad film. If it was not for the car chases and gun shoot out action. The characters are dull and lacking depth. It has terrible dialogue. And the plot is cliché and predictable. I do not recommend the film unless your looking for a cheap action film with no plot than I ll recommend ita rental.<br/><br/>I rate the film 2.5 out of 5 stars.
This has a good cast; Ethan Hawks is pretty goodis that bloke from GoT and that other one from Peaky Blinders! :) There are some bad reviews, of which I don't agree… It's not fantastic but an average 7 in my opinion.
Smrz brings considerable gusto if not much conceptual originality to the pileup of dire crises, keeping the pace brisk and seriocomic tone variable.

The Jester full movie with english subtitles online downloadMayday downloadRed vs. Blue full movie download in hindiSt. Ives malayalam movie downloadAngel Spit: Part 1 in hindi free downloadfree download InsurgentMegalodon full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pBack to the Future: The Game - Episode 3, Citizen Brown movie download hdA Bouquet of Bills Blossom in Rio's Sunset full movie with english subtitles online downloadTotally Baked full movie in hindi 720p download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Wyddnesspumve
Please log in to post a reply.