Wyddnesspumve Admin replied

293 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Inescapable In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b One afternoon, on a typical day at work, Adib is confronted with devastating news: His eldest daughter, Muna, has gone missing in Damascus. Now Adib, who has not been back in over 20 years, must return to Syria and deal with his secret past in order to find her. Inescapable is a thriller about a father's desperate search for his daughter and the chaos of the Middle East he left behind.
Unknown to him, Syrian-Canadian Adib Abdul-Kareem's eldest daughter Muna, a photographer, has traveled to his homeland to find out more about her father, as he had never talked about his Syrian past to his family. He does learn about her travels only because she has gone missing in Damascus, most of her belongings still in her hotel room. Adib decides to head back to Damascus to find her, and enlists the help of his old girlfriend Fatima, a Canadian diplomat named Paul, and an old colleague Sayid to find Muna while he's in Damascus, some who seem to know more about Muna's disappearance than they initially let on to Adib. Adib does this all at his own personal risk as he used to work in the Syrian military secret service, and was convicted in absentia and sentenced to death for purportedly being an Israeli spy. Adib, who managed to get back into Syria on an illegal visa with Fatima's help, has to uncover why Muna has gone missing and if it has anything to do with his Syrian past. He also has to reconcile with Fatima, who long felt abandoned by Adib when he left the country thirty years ago.
What can I say….. Taken 2 was a weak follow on from the original which was quite a fresh approach to a mild action movie, this is neither. This makes Taken 2 seem fast paced and full of kick ass. If you enjoy slow moving stories with the actors seemingly pausing to buy time (or remember their lines) this is for you. I should have turned off after the titles. I did eventually switch off after an hour. The characters are boring, slow paced, uninterested in their role and I can only imagine the director saw what a train crash this was going to be and left halfway through filming! The main actor excelled in Deep space 9 and was even watchable in Primeval but in this movie he just seems bored and certainly not overly concerned about his missing daughters welfare. Snore,,, watch at your peril! Sci fi channel movies seem glossy and well written/acted compared to this mess. 1/10 cos it's the lowest I can give. You may see higher ratings from Canadians who have watched this film, they're being patriotic, trust me.
INESCAPABLE is a TAKEN-style thriller set in Syria just before that country descended into the war which is still on-going. It&#39;s a rather cheap and uninteresting production that fails to ignite the screen, despite the best intentions of writer and director Ruba Nadda. There aren&#39;t really many films around in which are set in Syria, so that&#39;s a selling point in itself, but it&#39;s just a shame the story is so clichéd.<br/><br/>The film features Alexander Siddig (best known for his brief recent turn in GAME OF THRONES) as a father living in the west who discovers that his daughter has gone missing in Syria. He goes over there and soon begins kicking backside, uncovering the usual conspiracy of silence, working his way through various thugs and goons and corrupt officials in a bid to rescue her.<br/><br/>The film is shot in a standard way and it&#39;s a pity that the action scenes are so routinely unexciting, filmed by a director who has no understanding of what looks good on screen. The film is in a tight spot really as it wants to be dark and gritty and yet has a family friendly rating at the same time, and that can be tough to pull off (Greengrass and Nolan are two of the few directors who know how to achieve the balance). Siddig isn&#39;t bad but his character is very dull and Joshua Jackson is badly miscast in support. INESCAPABLE isn&#39;t the sort of film you&#39;ll remember long after watching.
The next time Siddig plays a man of intrigue, let’s hope he’s chasing something more interesting than a clueless kid.

Bollywood Travolta song free downloadfree download Episode 1.178Gunfight at the OK Corral full movie with english subtitles online downloadThe Adventures of Brisco County Jr. hd mp4 downloadmalayalam movie download Episode 1.15Species II hd mp4 downloadThe Last of Us: Part II full movie hd 1080p downloadDownload hindi movie Ghost in the ShellDurchbruch sub downloadParrot Unit full movie torrent
Please log in to post a reply.